If you are looking for the right hospital or clinic in Thailand to perform your future breast augmentation procedure, a great start might actually be to look into some of the most famous and recommended plastic surgeons available and their facilities. While many international patients choose the medical facility first (be it a hospital or a clinic), and then they are given a plastic surgeon by the hospital. However, as the skill and expertise of the surgeon is the most important aspect of any surgery, we encourage you to initially search for the surgeon, and then chose the medical facility based on the surgeons recommendation.
How to Choose Your Thai Plastic Surgeon
With the vast number of private plastic surgery clinics, along with international hospitals, finding the right plastic surgeon might be daunting. A great way to start looking for a skilled and experience plastic surgeon is to search for references. Maybe you have friends or family members that can make recommendations for you? If not, you can contact Novasans’ experienced customer service representative. Many of these have previously worked at Thai hospitals and can give you a personal recommendation based on your desires and preferences. You can also contact the Plastic Surgery Association of Thailand and ask for a referral.
Receive more INFO and a FREE RECOMMENDATION on a Thai Plastic Surgeon
- Free Consultation & Surgical Recommendation from a Thai Plastic Surgeon
- Free Help and Assistance before, during and after your surgery in Thailand
- Free Appointment Booking
- Free Travel Assistance from our Travel Consultants
CONTACT NOVASANS DIRECTLY THROUGH FILLING OUT THE CONSULTATION FORM ON YOUR RIGHT, OR SEND AN EMAIL TO OUR CONSULTANTS DIRECTLY.
When you have found a plastic surgeon that you feel comfortable with, make sure that he can answer the following questions:
- Are you a member of the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand?
- Are you Internationally Board Certified?
- How many times have you performed this procedure?
- Where will this procedure be performed, in a hospital or in your clinic?
- What are the risks associated with this procedure?
- What is the complication rate associated with this procedure?
- What type of anaesthesia will be used during the surgery?
- What other medical staff will assist you during the surgery?
- Can you show me before and after pictures of other patients that have done the same procedure?
- Can you provide me with references to previous patients of yours that have done the same procedure?
- If the plastic surgeon can provide you with answers to all the questions above, you can be certain that you have chosen the right plastic surgeon for your needs.
Recommended Plastic Surgeons in Thailand
- Dr. Preecha – Founder of Preecha Aesthetic Institute and one of Thailand’s most famous plastic surgeons for Breast Implants and Gender Reassignment Surgery.
- Dr. Pitch Paiboonkasemsutthi – Plastic Surgeon with over 20 years of experience. Working at Thailand’s famous plastic surgery hospital Yanhee Hospital.
- Dr. Greechart Pornsinsirisak – Board Certified Plastic Surgeon also with over 20 years of experience, working at Yanhee Hospital.
- Dr. Suchart Sudjaritrukse – Plastic Surgeon at Bangkok Hospital Bangkok specializing in Eyelids, Face, Ears, Nose, Liposuction, Body contouring and Breast Surgery.
- Dr. Saran Wannachamras – Famous Thai Plastic surgeon with his own clinic, Dr. Saran, focusing on Sexual Reassignment Surgery and Plastic Surgery.
- Dr Boonchai Taweerattanasil – Plastic surgen working at Phuket International Aesthetic Center, focusing on Liposuction and Body Contouring, Breast Surgery, Face-Lifting Surgery.
For more information on how to choose the right Plastic Surgeon when traveling to Thailand for your surgery, and recommendations on skilled Thai plastic surgeons, contact Novasans directly.
FOR A FREE PRICE QUOTATION ON A PLASTIC SURGERY PROCEDURE IN THAILAND, EMAIL US.